photo by Diana Rowland

photo by Diana Rowland

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Laurels at Landhope CDE

The Laurels is this coming weekend. It's the first time I have missed the Laurels since I began competing in 1997 :(  It's always been my hometown event where I get to see my family and friends and see how much Chester County has changed. This year is the 25th Anniversary of the Laurels and they will host the 2011 USEF National Four In Hand Championship.

Check it out at www.laurelscde.org  I am proud to say my daughter Kana Grogan manages the website. There are several good raffles and some clothing already available online. The US Pony drivers are hoping to Skype from Germany to the Laurels to say hi.

Great sport, great vendors and a good time, I hope you will go support the show!

No comments: